Nystrom offers the following benefits and more!
- 14 days PTO + 9 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Eye Care Benefits
- 401K Contribution
- Work Shirts & Pants, Safety Glasses, Ear Protection & Gloves Provided
- Work Boot Reimbursement Program
Founded in 1948 as an independent representative for commercial building product manufacturers, the company quickly shifted to its own manufacturing operations and grew its business through product diversification and acquisitions, including the 100+ year old Babcock-Davis brand. Led by CEO Sue W. Thomas, today Nystrom has 180 manufacturing and business support employees with an extensive national partner network throughout North America.
What gets us powered up each day? For starters, we live true to our five core values – ensure profitable growth, lead by example, put both the external and internal customer first, raise the bar in our work and create a work/life balance. We think big – because we’re all about creating the ultimate hassle-free service for our customers. No matter who you are or what you do with us, you’ll find endless ways to be part of the Nystrom family and serve our community.
As a Production Specialist, you are an integral part of our highly motivated and experienced production team. You will run critical press machine equipment with quality and safety in mind. You enjoy working with a team to maximize productivity to reach company goals. You’ll cross-train to fill any role in each value stream to ensure that the products are successfully developed. If you value hard work, dependable attendance and want to be part of a loyal, well-tenured and passionate team, we’d love to meet you.
- Cross-train on various machines to fill in as needed
- Set up and run the following critical equipment machines – EMK, Finn, Salvagnini Turret Presses, Sanfan Brake Press, Schroeder Folder, Rousselle Punch Press
- Work with team members to maximize productivity
- Performs frequent quality checks
- Effectively communicate with entire team to reach company goals
- Work within all safety guidelines
- Keep area well organized and clean
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years CNC experience
- Strong aptitude & problem-solving skills
- Read & interpret blueprints
- Properly use basic measuring tools
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Health & Safety
Nystrom values the health & safety of our employees. We have engaged the following safety protection measures against COVID-19:
- Entrance temperature checks
- Mask requirement
- Workplace social distancing
- Increased cleaning protocols
Our core purpose is to make Nystrom a great place to work. We achieve this everyday by living by our core values of Profitable Growth, Lead by Example, Customer First, Raise the Bar, and Balance.
Apply Now Our Values & Benefits Employee Testimonials Employment Brochure