Nystrom offers the following benefits and more!
- 14 days PTO + 9 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Eye Care benefits
- 401(k) Contribution
- Work Shirts & Pants, Safety Glasses, Ear Protection & Gloves Provided
- Work Boot Reimbursement Program
Position OverviewFounded in 1948 as an independent representative for commercial building product manufacturers, the company quickly shifted to its own manufacturing operations and grew its business through product diversification and acquisitions, including the 100+ year old Babcock-Davis brand. Led by CEO Sue W. Thomas, today Nystrom has 180 manufacturing and business support employees with an extensive national partner network throughout North America.
What gets us powered up each day? For starters, we live true to our five core values – ensure profitable growth, lead by example, put both the external and internal customer first, raise the bar in our work and create a work/life balance. We think big – because we’re all about creating the ultimate hassle-free service for our customers. No matter who you are or what you do with us, you’ll find endless ways to be part of the Nystrom family and serve our community.
Master scheduler provides planning administration including scheduling, performance monitoring, analysis, reporting, personnel planning, resource management and capacity planning, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Creation of standard work, stand sequence of planning process and overall calendar of events focused on customer satisfaction, shop floor execution and system optimization
- Maintain data integrity of ERP planning parameters, lead times, order quantities, ROP
- Lead planning and development of schedules
- Establish demand and planning time fences
- Ensure, with the cooperation of other departments that the company achieves and maintains the highest possible customer satisfaction rating
- Create master production schedules to support customer service and inventory turn goals
- Drive, promote and develop positive communication with Operations, Sales and Customer Support
- Recognize marketplace requirements and create an environment in which the use of effective scheduling logic simultaneously produces realistic master schedules and customer satisfaction
- Monitor/maintain accuracy and integrity of MPS input information (forecasts, order reconciliation)
- Works with Sales to ensure forecast/order accuracy
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Proven people skills required, must have ability to work with and lead/supervise others while effectively handling internal pressures
- Minimum of 5-10 years of Supply Chain/Master Scheduling experience and be comfortable being the focal point for information (status, changes, issues) regarding order status and schedule.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Excel, ERP systems, planning, manufacturing resource planning, people management
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply Now Our Values & Benefits Employee Testimonials Employment Brochure