Utilize a variety of hand tools to assemble various parts onto Roof Hatches, Smoke Vents, Floor Hatches and Access Panels. Perform other duties to ensure that the products are successfully transferred through the assembly process. Quality checks are performed at this position prior to the product being painted. Work with team members to maximize productivity.
- Assemble all metal hardware (hinges, slam latch, spring packages, pyro latches, etc.)
- Work with team members to maximize productivity
- Keep area well organized and clean
- Work within all safety guidelines
- Cross train on various machines and in various departments to fill in when needed
- Communicate with entire team to reach company goals
- Performs frequent quality checks
- Use hand and power tools
- Misc. projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Capable of reading blueprints and understanding work orders
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to us power tools such as a drill
Our core purpose is to make Nystrom a great place to work. We achieve this everyday by living by our core values of Profitable Growth, Lead by Example, Customer First, Raise the Bar, and Balance.