Perimeter Deck Compression Seal

Part Number:
INS
Out of Stock
Learn More

Description

Rubber foam for stairwells and elevator shafts. The Perimeter Deck Compression Seal is constructed of flexible, closed cell neoprene expanded rubber foam seal that is adhered in place with epoxy adhesive.

Features

  • Non-Invasive Anchoring
  • Moisture Resistant
  • Traffic-Durable
Sweets ProductTAG


Specifications

Model INS
Material Closed cell neoprene
Minimum Size 1 inch
Maximum Size 4 inches
LengthContinuous
Application Interior or Exterior
Installation Horizontal or Vertical
ColorsBlack
Movement +25/-55% (Total 80%)
Warranty 1 year

Order Guide

Use the table below to guide specification of available options. The part number components are indicated in BOLD ORANGE text.

MODEL JOINT SIZE
at mean T° F
INS-100 1" (25mm)
INS-150 1-1/2" (38mm)
INS-200 2" (50mm)
INS-250 2-1/2" (63mm)
INS-300 3" (75mm)
INS-400 4" (100mm)

Movement of +25% and -55% (Total 80%)

WARRANTY

NYSTROM warrants all Expansion Joint Systems to be free from manufacturing defects in materials, factory finishes, and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment.

Should a product fail to function in normal use within this period, Nystrom shall furnish a replacement or new part at Nystrom's discretion. Failure to use product in methods consistent with Nystrom product manuals shall relieve Nystrom of any liability. Our liability under this warranty excludes installation or removal costs involved in the product replacement and excludes any responsibility for incidental or consequential damage of any nature.


For information on a warranty claim, please visit our Warranty Support section or call 800 547-2635.

Warranty Support

Videos

Coming soon.
Coming soon.
Description Model Shop Drawing CAD Revit/BIM Data Sheet 3-Part Specs LEED Installation Warranty
Perimeter Deck INS PDF PDF WORD PDF PDF

Specifications

Category:
Compression Seals
Material:
Closed Cell Neoprene
Color:
Black
Installation:
Horizontal, Vertical